License, registrations, and education
I am a clinical psychologist licensed in the state of California. You can view my licensure status here.
I am a registered out-of-state telehealth provider for the state of Florida. You can learn more about this registration status at the following link: https://flhealthsource.gov/telehealth/
I received my Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, with an emphasis in Family/Child and Couples, from the California School of Professional Psychology in 2020.
Therapeutic modalities and orientation
In therapy, I seek to provide a safe and supportive environment for clients. My therapeutic style is interactive and collaborative, which is another way of saying that I am an active participant in the therapy process, working together with you to make progress toward your goals.
In order to best treat a wide variety of difficulties, I utilize several different therapeutic approaches and tools. As therapy progresses, these approaches are actively tailored to meet your shifting needs and goals. They include:
- A psychodynamic approach, which focuses on making the unconscious conscious.
- A humanistic approach, which emphasizes our inherent value and potential.
- A relational approach, which aims to create healthier and longer-lasting relationships.
- An existential approach, which seeks to foster growth and self-awareness by contemplating ideas such as free will, self-determination, meaning, and mortality.
- A cognitive behavioral approach, which facilitates change through modifying problematic thinking and behavior patterns.
If you'd like to learn more about my therapeutic style, or the therapeutic techniques or modalities I use, please feel free to contact me.